Whimsical Exhibits help the exhibitors’ brand to stand out over and above the competition.
IWA Outdoor Classics 2023 is a major international trade fair for hunting, shooting sports, equipment for outdoor activities, and security.
The four-day exhibition will be held from the 2nd to the 5th of March at the Messe Nuremberg. It is the 4-day trade fair, welcoming 1600 exhibiting companies and approximately 45,000 key trade visitors – buyers, retailers, decision-makers, etc. – to take part in the event.
Reasons to attend this event
- IWA Outdoor Classics 2023 will give the participants an insight into the emerging trends and latest products and services in the following area:
- Guns, gun components, and machining, gun security
- Ammunition and reloading for hunting and sport
- Optics and electronics
- Shooting sports accessories
- Hunting accessories
- Trade Information
- Guns for official agencies and self-defense
- Optics and optronics
- Equipment, operational equipment
- Access to trade information for civilian and official self-defense
- The educational side of the event will feature workshops covering a range of subjects. These will be supplemented by a separate program that includes the Show-Cooking event, IWA Stage, and New Product Center. Additional events included in the program include Show-Baking with renowned chefs and the Newcomer Area.
As a reliable exhibition design company, we make your vision a reality. We focus on the ways you showcase your business through trade shows, product launches, fairs, and exhibitions.
Why Whimsical Exhibits?
Whimsical Exhibits deliver exceptional exhibition stand designing and construction services, catering to client projects domestically or internationally. Our team believes in taking a specific approach to entice the audience that would be most suited for your business. We specially customize and design exhibition stands with our foreknowledge of the venue of the event, so that it will have the most impact on visitors to that specific location.
Connect today to stay ahead of the curve, by creating an experience that will draw people over to your stand at the IWA outdoor trade fair.